Friday, November 24, 2006

I knit my own cape

Happy Thanksgiving to our American friends! This is the weekend where they eat turkey (which, I hear, the pilgrims probably didn’t do), watch some really good football games and give thanks. If you travel this weekend, you Americans, please travel responsibly.

I have but one offering this morning. I have this hilarious thing I do (which SOME people think is juvenile) which is, when I like a song and its nearing the end in iTunes, I scream REEEMIX! and restart it.

I like this song because its innocent and heartfelt and the emotions are just a little too strong for Miss Grimm to remain cool throughout it. She sings a bit too hard once in a while and I think the recording quality is a bit rough, but I wouldn’t want it any other way. I think I’m in love with this because Miss Grimm reminds me of a girl I used to see. You know these people you know who are so earnest and nerdy that whenever you’re around them you catch yourself trying too hard to act cool?

The song is The Little Weeper by Larkin Grimm from the album, The Last Tree.

>>> Little Weeper - Larkin Grimm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home