Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Hot and sunny to cold and rainy

Hey y'all.

Don't tell any of the super-baddies, but I'm all under the weather today. I was in South Africa fighting the worst criminals on the continent and am now all messed up from jet-lag on the return. Y'see, I could just take the supersonic Batplane to other continents (and do often), but when I'm gone for an extended trip like the last one, don't you think that it must mean that Bruce Wayne also has to be there? Right.

Now, how do you suppose Bruce Wayne would come to find himself in South Africa? He can't very well take the Batplane (thus avoiding jetlag), can he? People would notice.

Right. People would notice and probably ask him things like "When's your flight?" and "Can I give you a lift to the airport, Bruce?" (because people like Bruce. He's handsome and people like to do nice things for him because he's rich and may give presents like Mercedeez Benz'z and shit) So when I need to go to South Africa or whatever, Bruce Wayne needs to have a reason to be there for a similar length of time and he needs to fly by conventional modes (Awesomely, it doesn't apply in reverse. If Batman shows up, nobody cares how he got there or wants to give him a lift to the airpot. They just straight assume he's got the batplane stashed behind Victoria Falls or something). So today both Bruce Wayne and I are tired and a bit ill.

I spent the day learning how bitTorrents work, because I'm super technological and finally got my leather gloves on that Neil Young album I mentioned lo these many posts ago.

The track is Like an Inca, by Neil Young from the album, Trans. Bizzaow!


>>>Neil Young - Like an Inca

Dracula is around. He's here, but he's working all hard these days. I mean, he's burning the noon-time oil. For my man, I got some Nappy Roots from the album, Wooden Leather, the song is Sick & Tired. By the by, the Nappies have a new album due out any day now called 'The Humdinger'.

>>>Nappy Roots - Sick & Tired

Get that music.

4 Comments:

Blogger Vampire Bat said...

OH YEAH! I got the greatest song in the world (that seems to be playing 90% of the time in my head) for you! Seriously. Listen to it and I guarantee you'll be humming it all night.

Blondie's Heart of Glass

14:15  
Blogger Vampire Bat said...

Dammit. I can't figure out how that didn't work. I was trying to be all bat-smooth. Here's the fuggin link. Enjoy.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/rvm5ig

14:18  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, i've got a two-pronged approach planned.

first, simply because you posted a song called 'ooh, baby', i'm going to suggest another called 'ooh, baby'. this one's by pamoja.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9eyra8

second, while it isn't overtly sexy, it manages to sound smooth and chistmas-y, without actually being about christmas. it's frenchie sexy? ilou & decuyper with 'aime toi toi-meme'

http://www.sendspace.com/file/omfdmu

but, dude, if you ran this contest to find tracks to put on a sexy mix for batgirl, i don't want to be a part of that. it would be too much like group sex and i don't get down like that, y'know?

furthermore, if this is for you to feel sexy when you're all alone in south africa on xmas, i don't want to be a part of that neither.

23:28  
Blogger Vampire Bat said...

Look, brother. You're thinking too much. I'm just looking for something to make the prospect of returning to the frozen North a little less horrible.
In any case, you win the contest. How's the new Bongo Maffin album sound? (hint: decent production, catchy S-afro pop)
If that doesn't float your boat, you'll have to wait until I can get my shit gathered for some new stuff but consider this, my friend, an Eye-eau-ewe for one full album.

13:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home